The 1824 Work Bridge can be extended out to 90 feet and is a great support product typically used in a bridge deck application, but it can also be used for roadway and airport paving. Like the 1224 Work Bridge, the unit can be equipped with cupped wheels or rubber tires depending on the project needs and fitted with a power unit for easy mobilization on any project surface. Typical uses: texturing, curing, bull-floating and laying burlap.
- FRAME DIMENSIONS (D X W): 18 X 24 IN / 46 X 61 CM
- MAX WORK BRIDGE LENGTH: 90 FT / 27 M
- AVAILABLE SECTIONS: 3 FT 6 FT OR 12 FT / .91 M 1.83 M OR 3.66 M
- TELESCOPIC SECTIONS: 15 – 25 FT / 4.57 – 7.62 M
- ENGINE: KOHLER CH395
- HORSEPOWER CLASS: 9.5 HP / 7.08 KW
- FUEL TYPE: GASOLINE