The 2434 Work Bridge is the largest size work deck Allen produces, extending to 120 feet, and with the use of a cable tensioning kit, it provides a very rigid working surface. This work bridge is typically used in bridge deck applications. The unit can be powered and has many wheel options depending on the project needs, even an all-wheel-drive option. Typical uses: texturing, curing, bull-floating and laying burlap.
- FRAME DIMENSIONS (D X W): 24 X 34 IN / 61 X 86 M
- MAX WORK BRIDGE LENGTH: 120 FT / 36.6 M
- AVAILABLE SECTIONS: 3 FT 6 FT OR 12 FT / .91 M 1.83 M OR 3.66 M
- TELESCOPIC SECTIONS: 15 – 25 FT / 4.57 – 7.62 M
- ENGINE: KOHLER CH395
- HORSEPOWER CLASS: 9.5 HP / 7.08 KW
- FUEL TYPE: GASOLINE